- This event has passed.
UVA Club of Washington: Road Map to College
December 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wednesday, December 11th
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Arlington Central Library
For even the most seasoned parent and confident student, the process of college admissions can feel daunting and overwhelming. Parents and their students are invited to join Ann Dolin, President of Educational Connections, for this interactive workshop. We’ll break down what students should be doing at each grade level, beginning in 8th and 9th in order to get ahead of the curve, reduce stress, and ensure as many options as possible when it comes to acceptances.
You’ll come away with:
• A clear game plan for what to do the freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior years
• The importance of taking advanced classes in high school (but not too many)
• The difference between the SAT and ACT, and which test might be best for your student
• The best time to take these tests to maximize scores
• Other activities that help your student to stand out during the admissions process
And much more!
All alumni, parents, and friends are invited to join us. We look forward to seeing you there at this informative and enlightening evening!
There is plenty of free parking onsite.
This event is #open to all alumni, parents, and friends.
For more information on this event, please contact Robin Tiberio (CLAS ’14) or Ellen Loeshelle (CLAS ’12) at email@example.com.